ProductReportCard - Avoid paying via payment options THEY offer

I have been a member of the site for about a year. In that year I've made approximately $50.00.

When I reached the payout limit of $25, the first time, I requested payment via paypal. Within a couple of days I received this message, "Hope all is well! We are processing rewards this afternoon and came across your request. Unfortunately, we are having issues with our PayPal account right now and can only offer payments via paper check.

Please reply to this email confirming the street address where you’d like us to send your check and your legal first and last name. I look forward to hearing from you." I just requested a payout a couple of days ago and sure enough received the same email.

They offer payout via paypal but seem to try and avoid paying that way. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and, after receiving my payment, will deactivate my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Productreportcard Survey Service.

Reason of review: Can't get payout of $25 from survey site..

Preferred solution: Want my money via paypal as I requested and as is one of their options..

ProductReportCard in Easton, Pennsylvania - Seems fishy

3.0

i have reached my the payout amount and ive emailed them several times without getting a response back not sure what the hold up is but they should at least be able to respond back pretty frustrated hopefully i hear from them soon they need to work on their customer service if they want people to think they are legit hoping for the best expecting the worst is usually the approach with sites like this one and others like it be careful people

ProductReportCard in Grand Prairie, Texas - Is this a scam?

Zac McGrath (ROI Rocket) Today at 1:27 PM

To

littlejountermeyer@yahoo.com

Message body

Hi JoAnna,

Hope all is well! We are processing ProductReportCard rewards payments today and noticed your payment has been delayed. Please reply to this email with your PayPal address, if you have one, and we’ll deposit $25.20 this afternoon or tomorrow morning. If you do not have a PayPal address, please let me know if you’d like for us to rush a check to you so it arrives next week or if you’d rather wait 10-14 business days for a pre-paid Visa card. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,